How are you going to invest my money? How much risk is involved with investing? What do all those acronyms stand for? Our advisors research and select the investment products that are the right fit your WealthPlan. Whether you want to pay for your children’s education, buy your first home, build wealth for retirement or pass your wealth along we have the right product to meet your needs. We consider rate of return, rate of risk and your return after tax when selecting your investment products.
We invest in the leading mutual fund investments; broker banks, trusts for best rates on GICs; and insurance institutions in Canada which enables us to offer the best rates and investments in the market. Our approach is to customize your investments based on your needs, and monitor and assess these investments on a regular basis along with other products tailored to your needs.
What about those acronyms? Here is a sample of the types of investments available to our clients, either through mutual funds or guaranteed investments:
- Tax-free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan & Income Funds (RRSP/RRIF)
- Spousal RRSP/RRIF
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP)
- Locked-In Retirement Account (LIRA)
- Registered Pension Plan (RPP)
- Deferred Profit Share Plan (DPSP)
- Non-Registered Investment Account (Open)
- Dynamic Investment Savings Accounts (ISA)